Friday, April 1, 2011

Think Before You React

Well, it has been a journey filled with peaks and valleys.  But ladies and gentleman, Think Before You React, will be in stores in June.  I have received my final print from the publisher and I am ecstatic.  Seeing my story in print with the ISBN and the publisher's name and information acknowledging that this is my accomplishment was so thrilling that I was in tears. 

Now comes the harder part.  It is somewhat up to me to get the word out and get people on board with the stories I am telling.  Hence, I now have a blog.  Join me on this journey.  I am sure there will be ups and downs, but with the help of my true friends and fans, that I hope to attract, I am sure that I will make this a successful journey and new life's venture. 

-Shantina    

2 comments:

  1. I love a good book and cannot wait to see what design you have chosen for the cover. Congrats on the big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on this. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete